Sunday, May 30, 2010

Eye Candy ~ My Queen Victoria Book

Over the past few months I have been busy making Queen Victoria book pages. 

Leanne at Provoking Beauty hosted the Young Queen Victoria page swap. 

Everyone made the front and back cover for their book and every two weeks I sent out and page and received a page.  I picked a garden theme for my book.

Finally……. as promised here is my completed book. 

I arranged the pages by color, so the front of one page went with the back of another.  

DSC03740

This is my front cover.

DSC03742

Inside front Cover.

DSC03748

Front of the Page from Sue at My Mothers Pearls

DSC03793

DSC03749

Back of the page from Sue.

DSC03753

Front page from Pam at Pamela Janes 

DSC03754

Both pages together

DSC03752

Back of Pam’s Page

DSC03756

Front of Rita’s page ~ she doesn't have a blog

DSC03757

Both pages together page

DSC03758

Back of Rita’s page

DSC03760

 Front page from

Christina at Sweet Pea Ink

DSC03762

Both pages together

DSC03760copy

Back of Christina’s page

DSC03764

Front page from Sandy at Sew Revived

DSC03765

Both pages together

DSC03766

Back page from Sandy

DSC03789

Front Page from Leanne

at Provoking Beauty

DSC03770

Both Pages together

DSC03790

Back page from Leanne

DSC03771

Here is the back inside cover that I made. 

This little purse holds the tags and cards that I received with each page.

DSC03773

Both pages together.

DSC03791

This is the back cover of

my book that I made.

DSC03777

I put LOTS of ribbon and lace on the rings that hold the pages together.

DSC03781

DSC03778

DSC03782

DSC03783

DSC03784

DSC03785

DSC03786 

I just LOVE the way

my book turned out!!

Soon I will show you the pages I made.

 

Robin

14 comments:

  1. Oh Robin, what a beautiful book, I love the whole thing, just lovely. I love all your beautiful work. Thanks for sharing, have a great evening. Hugs, Terri

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I WANT that book!!! What a beautiful treasure you have and everyone's work is stunning and seems to go so well together!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your book turned out lovely!! I just received the final page for mine, and am now putting on the finishing touches (love your idea to hold the cards, by the way!). Having you and your amazing talent as part of this project raised the bar for the rest of us!

    Hugs,

    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so beautiful! I love it. What I am wondering is how you cover your pages with velvet and then make it look beautiful at the inside.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So do I Robin...I love LOVE it too!
    You had some great partners girl...absolutely fantastic!
    I wish I would have had time to join this swap, thank you for asking me in the beginning but with all my travels this year...I just knew it wouldn't be possible.
    I'm so sad I missed it though...you girls are just awesome! :)
    Can't wait to see the pages that you made. I know they will just blow my mind!!! :)))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Robin -- I think you need to win a prize as the first gal finished finished! The book turned out fabulously! I gotta get mine together...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy!! You've pulled the pages together so sumptuously -- it's a glorious book! I've received my last page and am finishing up my book, too . . .

    ReplyDelete
  8. The book is gorgeous! It's inspiring me to go work on a book I currently have in progress!

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW!!!! Your book is absolutely gorgeous. What a beautiful keepsake.
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a work of art! gorgeous!
    vivibijoux.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. That is gorgeous. I love the full page views and the side views. All those beautiful laces, ribbons, and trims. What a treasure! Thanks for sharing, Kris

    ReplyDelete
  12. That's a great blog. I really enjoyed your blog so much. thanks

    ReplyDelete

I love comments.......